Valgesta has a professional highly qualified team of engineers and economists who have developed their career in the energy market. Beside that Valgesta has acquired software and next-generation tools for the development of studies and projects that meet the highest standards requirement such as, Dig SILENT and SDDP.
Design and Engineering of Energy Projects
- Development of electrical studies for the connection of the energy projects: study power flow and losses, short cut study, study of dynamic stability, protection coordination study.
- Impact Assessment in the Electrical Power Systems caused by the incorporation of power plants in transmission and distribution systems.
- Study of protection for electrical systems.
- Stability Analysis for Planning of Electric Power Systems (SEP) .
- Technical Audits for the Modification of Electrical Services.
- Conceptual and Basic Engineering for Hydropower, Biomass, Solar and Wind Energy Power Generation
- Conceptual, Basic and Detail Engineering for Transmission and Distribution Systems
- Inspections / Audits of construction Projects